- Lower Campground: 15 sites with electricity
- *Campground Host site is Site #11 (lower camp)
- Upper Campground: 14 sites with electricity, and 1 non-electric site
- Horse Camp: 17 sites with electricity. (starting August 2013)
- Primitive Campground: 8 non-electric tent sites.
TWIN LAKES PARK
- North Campground: 15 Sites (1 ADA site) with electricity
$15.00 with electricity
$10.00 without electricity
Park Lodge (Warming House) Rental: The Park Lodge can be rented throughout the year for $50.00 per day and a $75.00 damage deposit. Contact park staff to schedule rental of the building.
Shelter Rental: Shelters can be rented throughout the year for $25.00 per day. Contact park staff to schedule rental of the building.
Park Amenities and Facilities: Garvin Park has Shower Facilities in the lower campground. A Dump Station is also available in the lower campground. (Off Site Dumping for non-registered campers is $5.00). Garvin Park has plenty of recreation, and play space including a softball field, several sets of playground equipment, and disc golf.
Picnicking: In addition to camping facilities, Garvin Park has five (5) large picnic shelters, and numerous picnic tables spread throughout the park. Four (4) shelters have electricity. Twin Lakes park has one picnic shelter with electricity.
Trails: Garvin Park has about 3 miles of hiking trails, and a lookout tower (Merton's Lookout Tower) that overlooks the beautiful park. Horse riding trails run throughout the south part of the park, covering 6 miles.
Maps, Rental Rates, and Park Rules are available below.